Unfortunately Wednesdays consultation has been cancelled due to the delayed arrival of my gene test results.
The earliest I will hear is either Friday or next Monday. Therefore whatever the result my next appointment will be on Wednesday the 7th of December. This is for a CT scan and hopefully other tests, but only if I am suitable for this drug trial. If I don't have the mutant gene needed, we will have discussions on the other treatments available to me.
I am still working but tiredness is becoming more an every day issue. I also find more lumps popping up on a regular basis, which is inevitable as I am not having any treatment or drugs at the moment.
My spirits are still high and I am sleeping very well and would like to thank you all again for your continued support.
Love & hugs Lynn xx